Monday, April 19, 2010

All in a Days Work

Well it's official – I’m back at the JamFactory! I have a small studio space in the centre of the workshop. No more frostbite on the back verandah for me this winter! It feels a bit strange (after working on my own for 16 months), but it’s great to see the old gang again and be part of such a creative environment. Here’s my new home away from home:


Today I had a good view of the studio's Terra Australis production range mugs to inspire me. As always I've got so many ideas (too many), as well as a few commissions on the go and I'm starting to make a group of pieces to sell in a new outlet in Sydney! So with no time to waste, I got stuck into it. Here is today's effort drying in the sun:



Now that I'm a bit more centrally located, it will be easier for you to find me. I'm in the ceramic studio on the second floor. Feel free to visit if you're in the neighbourhood!

4 comments:

  1. wow erin, a great days work, and your space is still so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely days work,will certainly pop in when I come to town love Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clean pottery studio - unheard-of! Just give me a week! :)
    Would love to see you again Anna, it's been too long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh ahh thats a great idea for winter! and yep a grand days work..

    ReplyDelete