Friday, April 1, 2011

Blue and White Spotty Teapot Set

Blue Teapot Set (2011) by Erin Lykos
Doily (date unknown) by Great Auntie Hazel

This teapot set will be exhibited in the 2011 Campbelltown Art Show and Sale. I've been experimenting with teapot shapes lately. I know I have a long way to go, but I'm having fun! Someone once told me, 'You need to throw 100 teapots before you make a good one'. So I've got about 80 to go!

The details for the art show are:

Campbelltown Art Show and Sale
Campbelltown Function Centre
172 Montacute Rd, Rostrevor
Saturday 9 - Sunday 17 April, 2011

4 comments:

  1. nice erin.. hope you have a great show this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and white spots Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute as! love the lid you've done on the teapot - haven't seen one like that before. matches the round dots!

    ReplyDelete