Friday, July 9, 2010

Photomedia Exhibition


Light Square Gallery's latest exhibition, simply titled 'New Work', features three photographers: Danielle Walpole, Edward James and Jen Brazier. I don't see many photography exhibitions, so it was great to see something new.

Jen Brazier, Menace

Edward James, Black Sky Blue

Danielle Walpole, Reminiscence

My favourite was Danielle's series Reminiscence. I love the way she has captured a moment in time. As I was viewing the images I could almost feel the sun shining on my arm (even in the middle of winter). Beautiful.

I'd love to invest in a good camera and get some lessons!


If you want to catch the show, the details are:

Light Square Gallery
Adelaide College of the Arts, TAFESA
39 Light Square, Adelaide

It runs until 22 July 2010


There's even some comfy seats in the center of the gallery for you to sit!

1 comment:

  1. nice one erin this didnt come up on facebook did it??? must check it out...

    ReplyDelete